Saturday 18 December 2010

Girls Out


Had another great girls day out today.


It started from a lunch at Ootoya, Orchard Central.
This was my second time visiting the restaurant.
The food there is really really good and the price is reasonable too.






Headed to Blue Mountain Cafe @ 313 Somerset for dessert and coffee.


Tried the Tiramisu Latte, it was not bad.
However, it didn't taste like Tiramisu at all.



My friend's daughter is such a cutie



Had five hours shopping after that.
I bought in total 4 dresses today.
Two from Forever 21 and another two from Mango.
I am sooo into dresses lately. Bought three dresses as well last week :p


Found out that one of favorite restaurants, Skinny Pizza, is open in Wheelock Place
and decided to have dinner there.



Lobster Linguine


The new flavor: English Breakfast Pizza


And as always, the food never disappoint me :)


I am off to bed now.
Gotta have enough rest for another intense workout tomorrow morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment