Wednesday 25 July 2012

Happy Mid Week

It is Wednesday already. Hang in there, weekend is coming soon.
I had real great time last weekend. Attended Burberry beauty workshop at Tangs Orchard. I first discovered Burberry beauty product in California. I love how smart and pretty the packaging is.



Latest addition to my makeup collection :)
********************
Saturday brunch at Robert Timms before the one for one promotion ended.


Stout Braised Kangaroo Loin

Gratin Salmon

********************

Standard Chartered roadshow outside Shaw House Orchard

Free Courts vouchers for Standard Chartered customers



Our free Latte Macchiato and Espresso by Nescafe Dolce Gusto
********************
I have been searching for a nice pair of wedges for long. I am so glad that I found it in Zara at a discounted price and it is in my favorite red color. Love it at the first sight. This is the second last pair and it is my size :p

No comments:

Post a Comment